BY TWIX

Katherine  H.
Staunton, VA
I love the normal Twix, but the Coconut Caramel one's are even better! My favorite way to eat them is with a glass of milk while I study and do homework. They're amazing!
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC
Twix is my absolute favorite chocolate bar. Mars chocolate is, in my opinion, better than Hershey's, and the cookie and caramel make it the most simple, yet amazing, candy.
Chris C.
Mayer, AZ
ATwix are probably my favorite candy bar! Not to be biased, but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone not liking twix. It's a crispy cookie covered in chocolate! Yummy :)
rachael m.
Twix combined with peanut butter - Ummmm Hello! This is mixing two of my favorite things. I like to eat one half and save the other for later. Super sweet and delicious!
Samantha G.
I love twins sad part is i don't buy them because i can like a hundred of them. i have this weird thing that i eat them frozen. But thats any chocolate candy. i put it in the freezer i cant just eat them if they've been sitting out
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Twix are one of my favorite candy's. I wish they would have them in white chocolate more often and would make a, strawberry one. I think there is a perfect amount of Caramel in it
Praise U.
Pelham, NH
This is my absolute favorite candy bar!!! I got a bag of these from my best friend for my birthday two years ago, and I would NOT stop eating them. Twix knocks all competitors right out of the park with its caramel-cookie deliciousness. It can't be beat!
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
Original Twix is so much yumminess that I can't hardly stand it! Something about a little crunch from the cookie inside that just makes my heart swoon. LOOOOOVVVEEE!!!!
Leanna L.
Richland, MS
I love twix! It's one of those candy bars that has a classic taste that never gets old. One of my favorite snacks for work and I even love their Twix ice cream bars!!!
Sydney W.
Bettendorf, IA
They need to sell these at more places. My aunt introduced me to these and they are way too delicious, The perfect amount of peanut butter without it being overbearing.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part