BY TWIX

Shannon L.
The best candy bar in the world. I love how it has carmel in it! Thats a must! Carmel puts it all together and its not too carmely. I usuaally eat this 10 times a month!
Roberta N.
Twix, what is there to say about twix?? They are the best the combo of all the yummy makes this candy bar the best that there is out there! Have you ever tried to just eat one bar and save the other? Yea not me, it just cant be done!
andrea m.
Davie, FL
These fun size bars a great idea as I can get a small bite of this great chocolate and not be tempted to eat a whole one as I'm watching what I eat. it serves as a great treat
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
I could sat twix chocolate and caramel all day but I'm not a big fa n of the cookies. It's kinda crunchy and gets stuck in your teeth. Doesn't have much flavor to add either.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Twix is my absolute all time favorite..I'll even eat one for breakfast..I love the Carmel and crunch with the chocolate on top..I like the cookie one they came out with to...
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
I love Twix's there so yummy milk chocolate with Carmel and the crunch now i want one right now lol . The only bad thing is there's only two in the pack i want more lol.
Jessica D.
When in doubt have a twix bar always satisfying The mix of a cookie caramel and chocolate is simply amazing. Twix has been around for a long time. I will continue to njoy them any time of the day
Ashley W.
NASHVILLE, TN
Forever my favorite candy bar. I could eat this every day but only eat it once a month. The best thing ever! My go to during that time of month of course! I hate that they are at the checkout just staring at me in the grocery store.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
I love Twix!! Whenever I want something sweet and crunchy this is what I long for! If I ask my husband to bring me home a candy bar he always brings me home Twix because he knows it is my favorite!
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
Delicious chocolate candy bars. Since my children's schools are peanut free campuses, these are a perfect treat of chocolate and great size for the little ones to snack on.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part