BY TWIX

Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
Its chocolate and carmel, with a cookie inside, what more could you ask for!! i love twix by themselves or crushed up in vanilla ice cream too. just a good, classic candy bar.
Roberta N.
Twix, what is there to say about twix?? They are the best the combo of all the yummy makes this candy bar the best that there is out there! Have you ever tried to just eat one bar and save the other? Yea not me, it just cant be done!
Gillen F.
Such delicious, much delicious I love these chocolate bars and will continue to eat them a lot. The cookie part is just perfect and the caramel and the chocolate just YUMMM
Kalina H.
Columbia, KY
I've always like twix candy bars. But now my favorite one is the PEANUT BUTTER TWIX! I highly recommend trying these. I did and I got hooked on them. I absolutely love these!
Stephanie W.
Starkville, MS
The combination of caramel, chocolate and the biscuit is delightful. I honestly don't like eating the sweetness of milk chocolate too much, but the combination of it along with other ingredients in this candy makes a wonderful taste.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
I remember when I got pregnant with my first son, all I could ever think about was TWIX! I ate probably way more than I should have. I would never share my twix with anyone!
Tsivia O.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite candy bar ever! The carmel center surrounded on either side with a ripple of chocolate and a bar of delicious cookie is to die for. Nothing beats a nice Twix bar.
Molly H.
Rochester, NY
Twix are my absolute favorite! Thy are so tasty and the mini size is perfect for a snack! I love the chocolate, caramel, and cookie mixed together it's the perfect candy bar!
Sarah G.
My favorite of all time! I have just recently found them at the local gas station and i fell in love! I love peanut butter and i love chocolate so i would recommend giving these a try
Kimberly P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Twix! The best combo of cookie and candy bar. This has always been one of my go to snacks. Definitely ride the mid day hunger and gives you a little pep to finish out the day.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part