BY TWIX

Shelly W.
Andalusia, AL
Good while on a diet low calorie gives energy ,taste good and it is better than all the other chocolate. My child loves it also there are usually good coupons for these also
Nicole L.
Cherokee, IA
Twix is my favorite candy because of the chocolate and caramel combination. I also really enjoy the slight crunch that comes from the shortbread cookie within the candy bar.
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
Any time a holiday comes around I STOCK UP ON THESE!! You can never ever go wrong with how yummy these tiny Twix are,plus since there so small you feel LESS GUILTY eating them!!
Tsivia O.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite candy bar ever! The carmel center surrounded on either side with a ripple of chocolate and a bar of delicious cookie is to die for. Nothing beats a nice Twix bar.
Rebecca A.
Only problem with Twix is that there is not more of them in one wrapper. These candies are so good, that you can't eat just one package. Stock up before they all disappear.
Sarah G.
My favorite of all time! I have just recently found them at the local gas station and i fell in love! I love peanut butter and i love chocolate so i would recommend giving these a try
Kass A.
I find these to be a little too sweet (even though I have the biggest sweet tooth). They are a bit overwhelming for me if I eat both so I try to just have 1 or half of one.
Roberta N.
Twix, what is there to say about twix?? They are the best the combo of all the yummy makes this candy bar the best that there is out there! Have you ever tried to just eat one bar and save the other? Yea not me, it just cant be done!
Irene C.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. Its crunchy, chocolatey, and even has caramel in it. I can snack on this all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves caramel.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Twix is my absolute all time favorite..I'll even eat one for breakfast..I love the Carmel and crunch with the chocolate on top..I like the cookie one they came out with to...
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part