BY TWIX

Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
I love the basic twix. By far and nearest my favorite candy. I never actually thought it was this good until you taste it and get a hold of the rich caramel chocolate taste !
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another amazing chocolate bar! The caramel will always be my pick over the peanut butter one. I used to eat them in layers - eat the caramel first and then eating the cookie part of it. Yummy!
Joy K.
Delicious! I prefer these to full sized candy bar because there is little guilt and it curves any cravings you might have for something sweet without completely over indulging!
Shirley L.
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar!! The caramel filling and crunchy wafer layer fuse brilliantly with the chocolate outer coating, making it irresistible to stop eating!
Heather P.
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars and its the one I buy most often when I am having a chocolate craving. The combination of the chocolate, cookie and caramel is just great.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Twix is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. I don't eat much candy, but when I do I definitely lean towards Twix! Crunchy and the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel!
Lynne B.
Hoschton, GA
Why am I reviewing chocolate? It's cookies, caramel, and chocolate. It's delicious. One of my favorites. Am I going to get some free stuff after all these ridiculous reviews?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix is a very yummy sugary treat! The caramel is just oozy enough to satisfy you, and the chocolate isn't too sweet. The crunchy nougat will always be my favorite part, though!
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Peanut butter, chocolate, and cookie are a perfect combination. My vending machine at school used to carry these and I bought one almost every day. They were my favorite option.
Michelle C.
Carmel...cookie...chocolate, you can't go wrong. I love Twix bars. One of my favorite chocolate candy bars for sure. I like putting the Twix minis in the freezer, but be careful with the minis, I pop those things like I breath air :)
Anna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ever tried them frozen?
Kerry M.
How does the white version of Twix compare to the regular version of Twix?
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
Are you a left or right twix fan?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Twice has always been a favorite in this household, has it been yours?
Kelsey B.