BY TWIX

Hadley H.
Kingwood, TX
Peter so good especially if you're on a car ride and you really need Twix because tricks for the best candy like if you don't think so get pictures so good I love Twix so much
Joy K.
Delicious! I prefer these to full sized candy bar because there is little guilt and it curves any cravings you might have for something sweet without completely over indulging!
Dashana J.
The mix of choclate, caramel and cookie makes this candy bar delicious. I have not tried the other variations of twix because I am not a daredevil. I enjoy the original twix.
Beth C.
York, SC
Love Twix! I eat all the chocolate and caramel off of the cookie biscuit. Entertaining food! :) I also pack these for those business lunches when they feed you rubber chicken.
Lynne B.
Hoschton, GA
Why am I reviewing chocolate? It's cookies, caramel, and chocolate. It's delicious. One of my favorites. Am I going to get some free stuff after all these ridiculous reviews?
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
This is the one candy bar my husband and I fight over in the halloween candy dish. I love the classic caramel flavor. I just wish they were bigger because they don't last long!
Shirley L.
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar!! The caramel filling and crunchy wafer layer fuse brilliantly with the chocolate outer coating, making it irresistible to stop eating!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Twix is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. I don't eat much candy, but when I do I definitely lean towards Twix! Crunchy and the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel!
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Peanut butter, chocolate, and cookie are a perfect combination. My vending machine at school used to carry these and I bought one almost every day. They were my favorite option.
LISBET M.
Miami Beach, FL
I find them a little on the sweet side but oddly enough they contain less sugar (and more fat) than Snickers because these are my favorite. Hard to not love these really tasty little things, for a candy bar they are as good as it gets..
Yaletza P.
Why are these candy a so chewy?
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons?
I ever taste twixs. How r they?
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
Do you eat one at a time or both at the same time?
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone tried the white chocolate ones??