BY TWIX

Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
My family members know if they buy me chocolate i want Twix! Its the best, its caramel milk choclate with a crunch can i say yumm😋 hold on let me go to the store and buy some.
Rachel B.
Pittsburg, KS
Seriously so delicious. I'm wanting one right now looking at the picture. I love the mixture of chocolate and wafer. I could eat these everyday for the rest of my life! The original is definitely my favorite although I have tried others
Nicole L.
Cherokee, IA
Twix is my favorite candy because of the chocolate and caramel combination. I also really enjoy the slight crunch that comes from the shortbread cookie within the candy bar.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
This is the one candy bar my husband and I fight over in the halloween candy dish. I love the classic caramel flavor. I just wish they were bigger because they don't last long!
Shirley L.
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar!! The caramel filling and crunchy wafer layer fuse brilliantly with the chocolate outer coating, making it irresistible to stop eating!
Beth C.
York, SC
Love Twix! I eat all the chocolate and caramel off of the cookie biscuit. Entertaining food! :) I also pack these for those business lunches when they feed you rubber chicken.
Crystal G.
I really like Twix because it gives you chocolate but with a nice crunch of cookie. The only downside is that they discontinued my childhood favorite, Cookies and Cream Twix.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
I love the basic twix. By far and nearest my favorite candy. I never actually thought it was this good until you taste it and get a hold of the rich caramel chocolate taste !
Dawn H.
Norman, IN
Chocolate and peanut butter plus cookies..who doesn't love that? These candy bars are soo good. The chocolate is great but its the mixture with the peanut butter that will perk you right up!
Heather P.
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars and its the one I buy most often when I am having a chocolate craving. The combination of the chocolate, cookie and caramel is just great.
Andrea P.
Tileea L.
How many twix bars have you eaten in a row! 2, 3, 20? haha
Rabah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they sell these in the big size for Halloween?
Payton T.