BY TWIX

Nicole L.
Cherokee, IA
Twix is my favorite candy because of the chocolate and caramel combination. I also really enjoy the slight crunch that comes from the shortbread cookie within the candy bar.
Dominique B.
Orland Park, IL
This is incredible! This is a cookie and candy bar in one. The layers of chocolate and caramel and cookie all mixed in one is heaven! Definitely will buy again am now a fan!😊
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
Any time a holiday comes around I STOCK UP ON THESE!! You can never ever go wrong with how yummy these tiny Twix are,plus since there so small you feel LESS GUILTY eating them!!
Shirley L.
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar!! The caramel filling and crunchy wafer layer fuse brilliantly with the chocolate outer coating, making it irresistible to stop eating!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix is a very yummy sugary treat! The caramel is just oozy enough to satisfy you, and the chocolate isn't too sweet. The crunchy nougat will always be my favorite part, though!
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
I love the basic twix. By far and nearest my favorite candy. I never actually thought it was this good until you taste it and get a hold of the rich caramel chocolate taste !
Crystal G.
I really like Twix because it gives you chocolate but with a nice crunch of cookie. The only downside is that they discontinued my childhood favorite, Cookies and Cream Twix.
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
I don't like these as much as the original Twix. They are still very good though. I was hungry and knew I couldn't stop for a meal for a while. This held me over pretty well.
Sherrie  W.
Knoxville, TN
One of my all time favorite candies. Chocolate is smooth and delicious and ooey gooey caramel on the inside along with the yummy crunchy cookie.....what more could you want? :)
Dawn H.
Norman, IN
Chocolate and peanut butter plus cookies..who doesn't love that? These candy bars are soo good. The chocolate is great but its the mixture with the peanut butter that will perk you right up!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part