BY TWIX

Joy C.
Kempner, TX
My very favorite candy! I like to keep them in the bite size on my desk for quick pick me ups and I hand them out to my coworkers to brighten their day. I don't think there is a candy that brings back childhood memories for me quite like twix.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooooo yummy. I don't know why this is delicious. I wish I could still eat them. I have to eat gluten free. But if they ever make a gluten free version I will buy it immediately.
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
It's so hard for me not to buy a candy with caramel in it because it's my absolute favorite center of a chocolate bar! Whenever I go to the store I always have my eyes on a Twix.
Dawn H.
Norman, IN
Chocolate and peanut butter plus cookies..who doesn't love that? These candy bars are soo good. The chocolate is great but its the mixture with the peanut butter that will perk you right up!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Twix is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. I don't eat much candy, but when I do I definitely lean towards Twix! Crunchy and the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel!
Rachel B.
Pittsburg, KS
Seriously so delicious. I'm wanting one right now looking at the picture. I love the mixture of chocolate and wafer. I could eat these everyday for the rest of my life! The original is definitely my favorite although I have tried others
Sherrie  W.
Knoxville, TN
One of my all time favorite candies. Chocolate is smooth and delicious and ooey gooey caramel on the inside along with the yummy crunchy cookie.....what more could you want? :)
Joy K.
Delicious! I prefer these to full sized candy bar because there is little guilt and it curves any cravings you might have for something sweet without completely over indulging!
LISBET M.
Miami Beach, FL
I find them a little on the sweet side but oddly enough they contain less sugar (and more fat) than Snickers because these are my favorite. Hard to not love these really tasty little things, for a candy bar they are as good as it gets..
Janay F.
Redford, MI
Life in a shiny brownish gold wrapper smh. Twix are one of the primary reasons why I came home from campus with like a million cavities. Delicious little devils! #TeamRightTwix
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part