BY TWIX

Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
Twix is so good. I love the cookie with carmel all wrapped in chocolate. It is the perfect combiniation. The cooke center adds a different texture to the chocolate, which is needed.
monserrat r.
Lompoc, CA
So I picked these up by accident one time and we actually liked them!! At first we were like wth did I buy but we like peanut butter so we liked them in the end.
Melissa H.
Burlington, WA
I love the original Twix product, but I have to say that the Peanut Butter version is a competing second place contender. I have to usually buy one of each because I cannot choose!
Amber F.
Marrero, LA
I don't like these very much they taste way off from the regular like they take something out of it I don't really buy these they would waste my money because I wouldn't eat them
Melanie  S.
Lexington , KY
The peanut butter single serve packages are becoming increasingly hard to locate in stores near me! Bummer because the caramel seem to be everywhere but the peanut butter is my fav! Love the combo of the cookie crunch and the smoothness of the pb
Ashe D.
Twix is the best candy bar by far! I've been eating it since elementary and I still love it. It isn't overly rich or overly sweet and I love the crunch that the biscuit provides.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
Can life get any better? This mix of sweets is great! All of the types of candy in this bag are my favorites. Combine them in to one and I will buy it! The candy is always sweet, fresh and packaged properly.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Twix is one of my favorite candies. I love the caramel, cookie and chocolate combination. I wish they wouldn't use artificial flavorings and petroleum products in their foods.
Vanessa C.
Victorville , CA
Omg, I love these soo much, it's a great combination of flavors.! I'm a caramel freak.! These are really good.! The commercials are funny and the packaging is easy open and cute.c:
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Twix candies taste so fresh and amazing every time that I eat them. I like how they are crunchy enough to give them a good flavor but they are also soft and chewy. I really like them in the bite sized portions.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part