BY TWIX

Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
These are what I always purchase when I'm having a sweet tooth craving (usually that time of the month!) They are so good -- I've loved them for years! Not too sweet, just enough!
Ariel C.
Good candy bar for a small. quick snack. The cookie is crunchy, the caramel is smooth, and the chocolate comes and puts it all together in a nice little package.
Lindsey B.
I love twix, I just wish they'd make some without the caramel. I don't like caramel much. I always have my boyfriend eat it off for me first. Still yummy though.
Radhika V.
Spartanburg, SC
Best candy bar ever! Whenever i'm craving something sweet and chocolatey I always grab a Twix bar. It satisfies my hunger and keeps me happy. I could binge eat Twix bars all day!
Kimberly F.
Olympia, WA
Twix is always a hit at our house. In fact this is what we gave out at Halloween! Love the texture difference between the cookie and the caramel, and of course anything covered in chocolate is good in my book!
Morgan E.
Willow Springs
I really love Twix and I also eat Peanut butter sandwiches like they are going out of style. Twix nailed it when they came out with this one. I'd choose this over Reece's any day!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I am a big fan of peanut butter, so I was thrilled when I found out there are twix peanut butter cookie bars. It tastes amazing, and is one of my favorite candy.
I like to have these every once in a while.. I like that it comes in two pieces.. that way I can save one for later. The caramel is chewy but not to the point that I can't eat it.
Melanie  S.
Lexington , KY
The peanut butter single serve packages are becoming increasingly hard to locate in stores near me! Bummer because the caramel seem to be everywhere but the peanut butter is my fav! Love the combo of the cookie crunch and the smoothness of the pb
natalie b.
Bishop, TX
Twix is a delicious candy that anyone would enjoy. The cookie and caramel melt in your mouth together and become the delicious taste of goodness followed by the smooth chocolate.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part