BY TWIX

Fiona B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Twix is delicious and very easy to eat. My only complaint is the that twix is so easy to eat that sometimes I eat too many! The chocolate goes well with the caramel and wafer cookie
Zarnette S.
Ruston, LA
I love this candy. It is my go to chocolate candy. I love the chocolate and caramel mix. It is the best kind of candy to eat when you are craving something sweet.
Anije R.
These ca be so addicting especially late night while studying or writing papers. Best even when kept in the refrigerator. Also good to take in a baggie in the go.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Reid are my absolute favorite candy bars. The peanut butter flavor makes it even better. They aren't too rich but the caramel and chocolate flavor are just right.
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is my favorite chocolate! I'm not a fan of sweets specially chocolates but for some reason this chocolate lets me forget that I am on a strict diet! Hahahaha!
Jessica W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to not like twix, but recently I've really enjoyed eating them, and the flavor is growing on me. I love the caramel and the shortbread melts in your mouth. You have to try it!
Rosanna M.
Twix is my favorite non-fancy American chocolate. The chocolate on the outside plus the biscuit inside really compliments each other. Love the chewy texture plus the crunchy biscuit!
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
Can not each just 1 or 2 or well you get it haha. Love Twix. chocolate,caramel,cookie what more do you need. Giving these as one of the candies for Halloween if I can stay out of them.
peter g.
Amazing its one of my favorite candy bars but mint. I love freezing them and taking them to go wherever I go. They have a carmel crunchy wafer cookie feel to them.
Jasmine P.
Raises hand in air and tap dances! You guys have no clue as to how much I love these! They are my absolute favorite! These are the enemy of my dentist though lol.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part