BY TWIX

MJ P.
I'll rate these through my daughter's love of them. Twix are her favorite candy bars. Occasionally, I pick one up for her at the store and sneak it into her purse as a nice surprise. 👍🏻
Katherine S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Twix one of my all time favorite candy bar. I love the caramel and crunchy cookie not to mention how good the chocolate is! They should make a dark chocolate kind!
Amairany N.
Twix has the perfect balance- the creaminess of the chocolate, the sweetness of the caramel and the crunchiness of the cookie. No other chocolate bar can compete!
kathiaa f.
Fairfax, VA
this is my fav type of candy could use more caramel i get this candy from any drug store around i also like how it brings 2 bars and the vale of the candy is awsome the price is good
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
These were readily available in the 90's. Not so much anymore! I can never find them. I never like the regular twix, which always worked in my house because I got the pb version. Oh what I wouldn't give for these.
Shelby C.
Montgomery, AL
Just sweet enough with a slight bit of saltiness! As the chocolate starts to melt in your hand because you aren't eating it fast enough is the best! I've loved twix since I was little!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably none of the best combinations I've ever tasted. The graham cracker caramel and chocolate just come together like family during thanksgiving. It's heaven.
Blair K.
I love Twix. My favorite way to eat them is to put them on a paper plate and microwave them for a few seconds. They're nice and gooey and delicious that way. Just make sure not to microwave them in the package ;)
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
All time favorite candy, sooooo soooo soooo soooo sooo sooo delicious. takes me back to when I was little, and it would be the only thing I would reach for in my candy bag on halloween
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Reid are my absolute favorite candy bars. The peanut butter flavor makes it even better. They aren't too rich but the caramel and chocolate flavor are just right.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part