BY TWIX

Courtney M.
north hollywood
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars behind snickers. This is what people want when they go trick or treating. Im always tempted to buy these whenever I go to the store becuase it is so satisfying. I love the mix of chocolate and caramel. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't understand the left twix vs. right twix thing..."Back in my day" we just ate them both and we were happy hahahaha! I digress- these haven't changed since I was a kid- they are still delicious with little cookie bits with caramel and chocolate... a perfect snack when your sweet tooth is calling!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tan tan tan deliciosa! Cantidad perfecta de mantequilla de maní.  Que no enmascara el sabor Twix, Que Tenia miedo Que iba un Pasar, Pero No Lo Hizo.  Una de mis barras de caramelo favorito seguro!  Me encanta la original, Pero CUANDO Quiero Que El Sabor de mantequilla de maní, este es mi go
Melissa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep saying other candy bars are my favorite but now I'm saying it about this one too! I love that it tastes like a chocolate covered cookie. It is perfect that there are two so you can enjoy both now or save one for later.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Hey the original Twix is great. Now they added peanut butter and now it's genius. A lot of ppl enjoy peanut butter. So they have put the best ingredient into the Twix bar and now I'm hooked and love them even more.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
My absolute favorite candy bar. I love the chocolate and caramel mixed with a crunchy water like cookie combo. It's so good. For some reason I always feel like I'm getting more for my money because it comes with two in one package.
Luziana H.
Chicago , IL
Best way to eat is, eat all the chocolate and caramel first, and leave the cookie for last. I really wish they sold the cookies by themselves, I would buy them for sure, amazing chocolate for an affordable price. Usually one of my go-to chocolates.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love twix! These are definitely one of my favorite type of candy bars. There's not a ton of caramel, which is something I truly appreciate. The crisp is delicious alongside the caramel and chocolate. I eat these year-round. The price point is great, and can be found everywhere. I recommend!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Cookie. Caramel. Chocolate. Mini. Those may be my four favorite words. Thank goodness these things are tiny, because the are irresistible. They're very affordable, and there's no rule that says you can only have them at Halloween. Try Twix. You'll be hooked.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candy bars so much. They are perfect sized and just wonderful. They are crunchy, gooey, and all the flavors melt perfectly together. Of course it can have some generic tastes to it if you aren't a fan of processed foods but it's honestly the one candy bar I would always want to have.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part