BY TWIX

Patricia L.
When the urge strikes for Twix, I'm glad I only need to hit up the basement vending machine! There's just something about the bar - is it shortbread? It must be, because it has that buttery, rich taste, yum!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not typically a huge fan of caramel, but the caramel used in Twix is really tasty. I definitely prefer Twix over other candies and love the minis for a quick snack on the go.
Maria U.
Dorchester, MA
A over sweet chocolate shell covers the soft nougat inside on top of caramel that pulls apart like in the commercial on top of A crunchy cookie. A family favorite at Halloween.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Twix is definitely "in the mix" of my favorite candies! From the time I was younger I have loved this candy. That cookie! I don't know what it is about that cookie but it tastes so good! Then add that cookie with caramel and chocolate, OMG!
Shelby D.
San Diego, CA
Twix are one of my favorites, and my husband doesn't care for caramel, so I get most of them to myself (he'lol have a few here and there). Pop them in the fridge for a few hours and they're even better.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
TWIX has been my all time favorite candy! The caramel and crunchiness are HEAVENLY! I always keep a stash in my car, purse, and my house. And no I'm not addicted to it at all! :)
Ritu S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Twix itself is such a great candy! The crispy cookie and the perfect consistency of caramel is a dream. These make the most perfect stocking stuffers! And cute to keep in my candy jar in my desk at work!!
Robin P.
My favorite candy ever that I can't eat because of my braces, but when they come off, I'm coming right back to you Twix! I just love the cookie inside covered in delicious caramel.
Gaby C.
Round Lake, IL
Got these for christmas and i absolutely loved them. Since they are Santa shaped they are bigger and last longer than disappearing in a few seconds! Super chocolaty and has just enough caramel and crunch
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
This is my favorite candy bar. I love it and buy often i am a fan. My daughter has come to like this candy bar as well i think i might have some thing to do with that. so good.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part