BY TWIX

Madeleine T.
This candy bar is so good! Definitely one of my favorites! It has cookie, chocolate, and caramel inside and it's delicious! I get these as a treat sometimes in the check out line when I go grocery shopping.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Just look at the picture here.... Isn't calling you to just grab a Twix bar and enjoy the caramel taste with a crunch or something soft (milk chocolate)? It sure does with me! I enjoy the price along with it.
Abby B.
Anything that comes in bite size pieces is always better in my opinion! It seems to last longer than the regular candy bar, and if you want to not eat the whole package, it's easier to save for another time.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
I am obsessed with peanut butter twix. It has a chocolate cookie inside and its way better than normal twix. I hardly see these at stores, but when I do I can't resist buying a few!!
Lisa D.
I preferred it when it was the regular shortbread cookie bottom. It's good, there is nothing else like a twig out there. I buy these at a gas station as well as the grocery store. These are with the money!
Erika P.
Siempre me han gustado los twix tengo la mala costumbre de comerme la galleta al final, pero es la manera que mas disfruto y aun que me miren raro comer twix no tiene reglas, jijiji
Melissa R.
I love twix and I love the little size! When I am trying to eat healthier and really need a sweet treat these are great. A little taste and I'm good without having to eat a whole bar.
Sheira B.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best candy bar ever!! I love eating the caramel part first and then the cookie. I love this candy bar!! And calories wise, it's not too bad. But there's no wrong way to eat a twix!!
Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, one of my all time favorite candy bar! The caramel, the crunch of the cookie bar... what's not to love! Could probably eat the whole bar in a minute... all by myself....
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
Who wouldn't love cookie covered with chocolate and caramel. So so yummy. One of my favorite candy bars! I especially like the little snack size ones, perfect to keep in your purse.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part