BY TWIX

Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Just look at the picture here.... Isn't calling you to just grab a Twix bar and enjoy the caramel taste with a crunch or something soft (milk chocolate)? It sure does with me! I enjoy the price along with it.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
As amazing as the regular twin but smaller. Good to take along in your lunchbox or bag for a sweet treat throughout the day without over doing it. Delicious cookie with caramel covered with chocolate bites.
Jasmine S.
Columbus, OH
I can say that this was not always one of my top choices for candy bars but over the last couple of years I really like the caramel, with the little crunch that this bar gives you.
Patricia L.
When the urge strikes for Twix, I'm glad I only need to hit up the basement vending machine! There's just something about the bar - is it shortbread? It must be, because it has that buttery, rich taste, yum!
Mackenzie S.
Not as good as the traditional twix, but still an honorable mention. If I were going for peanut butter-chocolate, I'd pick a butterfinger or Reese's over these 8 times out of 10.
ann c.
Beebe, AR
yummy,yummy ,yummy.good for anytime you want a snack. great for the treak or treaters. eat these about twice a month. good price, nice packaging. imatations dn't even come close.
kimberly D.
Ellenboro, NC
I Love these tiny candies. They are easy to carry to my sons games and to give them a littel something sweet in their lunch box. The price isn't bad either. Its a win win situation!
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Great cookie crisp surrounded by chocolate. Perfect snack when you are craving a cookie with chocolate. Creamy chocolate and great cookie crunch makes a great treat.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
Twix has to be one of my favorite candy bars. I can never seem to eat just one piece. There's a perfect blend of chocolate & carrmel with a little crunch. I definitely never share!
Ryann H.
I wish Twix bars weren't so delicious. I have no self control so even if I buy the minis thinking its a perfect snack size, I just end up eating more than I would have it I would purchased a full size bar.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part