BY TWIX

Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite chocolates. I purchase these, along with snickers minis for Halloween. They go pretty quickly. None of the kids complain and there isn't any left over the next day
Itzel M.
It is a great combination!! Everything tends to compliment each other the biscuit gives it the crunch, the caramel gives it that kick of uniqueness, and the chocolate keeps it creamy.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
This is my favorite chocolate , there is nothig better then a twix , this is great to share with your friends if you are in a reunion or to give to your work buddys
Patricia L.
When the urge strikes for Twix, I'm glad I only need to hit up the basement vending machine! There's just something about the bar - is it shortbread? It must be, because it has that buttery, rich taste, yum!
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
Twix has to be one of my favorite candy bars. I can never seem to eat just one piece. There's a perfect blend of chocolate & carrmel with a little crunch. I definitely never share!
ann c.
Beebe, AR
yummy,yummy ,yummy.good for anytime you want a snack. great for the treak or treaters. eat these about twice a month. good price, nice packaging. imatations dn't even come close.
kimberly D.
Ellenboro, NC
I Love these tiny candies. They are easy to carry to my sons games and to give them a littel something sweet in their lunch box. The price isn't bad either. Its a win win situation!
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
As amazing as the regular twin but smaller. Good to take along in your lunchbox or bag for a sweet treat throughout the day without over doing it. Delicious cookie with caramel covered with chocolate bites.
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS YUMMY TREAT! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! I'M GLAD THEY PUT 2 IN A PACK BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE 1ST YOU WILL DEFINITELY WANT MORE! THESE ARE A MUST TRY!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
These are my second favorite candy bar. They are so good. Creamy and crunchy. Just amazing. The size is perfect as well! I love the two bars! I grab them often when at the check out lane while grocery shopping.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part