BY TWIX

Paula-Beth T.
Perhaps the greatest sweet and savory combination ever made is peanut butter and chocolate! The cookie added to it is a nice try, but not my favorite addition to this classic combo.
Selena J.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Twix is a good candy bar, not my favorite but very enjoyable. I'm not a big fan of the cookie, it's a bit dry to me. I guess it's a good mix for the sweetness of the chocolate and the caramel. It's worth a try
Erica K.
Durant, OK
This is the exception for me and the original flavor staying like it is. The original twix and the peanut butter are in a dead race for first with my taste buds.
Briyana R.
One of my favorites! I ate these since I was a kid and I've been obsessed with the ever since. The chocolate, caramel and the cookie really compliment each other
Taylor M.
Savoy, IL
Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite combination. This is a frequent impulse buy for me. Twix is also my husband's favorite candy so I make sure to get it for him every holiday.
Missel D.
Greenville , NC
Definitely worth trying! I'm not a big fan of peanut butter but the combination in this chocolate bar was amazing! Just be warned, if you don't have a sweet tooth, this chocolate might be sugar overload for you.
Savanah F.
Tacoma , WA
I love Twix! The caramel is so smooth and yummy. The chocolate taste super yummy too. I like ever edition of twix that has come out to date. Even the dark chocolate twix, and I don't really prefer dark chocolate.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
This is my absolute favorite snack. It has the perfect amount of chocolate with the perfect crunch combined with caramel to create its heavenly taste to complete or brighten up your day or to even cheer a kid up!!
Loretta S.
I like so many sweets (thus the Sweet Tooth Badge) that I never actually bought Twix. . .until one of my co-workers had them in her candy dish. I tried one and now I'm hooked. I buy them regularly and don't dare to buy anything but the single size in fear that I'll eat the entire package myself.
My favorite candy bar!! Anytime we go on a road trip these are a must to take with us. Almost every pit stop we make we pick up a Twix to take on the go. Also great to grab on the way to work in the mornings.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part