BY TWIX

Lynda T.
I love Twix! It's such a perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, and cookie! I prefer the miniature ones, for some reason I feel like the ratio is a bit different than in the full size bars. Both are amazing, though!
Savanah F.
Tacoma , WA
I love Twix! The caramel is so smooth and yummy. The chocolate taste super yummy too. I like ever edition of twix that has come out to date. Even the dark chocolate twix, and I don't really prefer dark chocolate.
Angie S.
Macungie, PA
I've loved twix since i was a kid!! the combo of crunchy cookie and soft yet firm caramel enveloped in chocolate makes my mouth water. a real treat for a caramel lover such as myself.
Taylor M.
Savoy, IL
Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite combination. This is a frequent impulse buy for me. Twix is also my husband's favorite candy so I make sure to get it for him every holiday.
K M.
Richmond, TX
Be careful!!

Because once you eat one of these you most likely WON'T stop. The first bite into it is kind of like solving a puzzle. Do I like the cookie? Is the caramel too sticky? And then you're like oh! That's good af. And you keep eating them without realizing you ate almost the whole bag!
Loretta S.
I like so many sweets (thus the Sweet Tooth Badge) that I never actually bought Twix. . .until one of my co-workers had them in her candy dish. I tried one and now I'm hooked. I buy them regularly and don't dare to buy anything but the single size in fear that I'll eat the entire package myself.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Twix are my favorite! So delicious! Such a good product and a must have for chocolate lovers(a little caramel doesn't hurt either)! Also great in consideration Halloween is coming up!
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
This is my absolute favorite snack. It has the perfect amount of chocolate with the perfect crunch combined with caramel to create its heavenly taste to complete or brighten up your day or to even cheer a kid up!!
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
I like Twix cause it has a nice crunch without having nuts. It's a perfect mix of chocolate, caramel and cookie so I couldn't ask for a more perfect bar. They are a little pricey but Candy goes on sale all the time.
My favorite candy bar!! Anytime we go on a road trip these are a must to take with us. Almost every pit stop we make we pick up a Twix to take on the go. Also great to grab on the way to work in the mornings.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part