BY TWIX

Kathy C.
It is like a recess pieces + kit kat. If you love peanut butter, you'll love this. I like peanut butter but recess pieces is too much for me so this is the perfect balance of chocolate to peanut butter to biscuit!
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I like these candy bars more than the regular twix bars. There's not much peanut butter but it still adds a little bit of an extra taste that makes it even better.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Twix are my favorite! So delicious! Such a good product and a must have for chocolate lovers(a little caramel doesn't hurt either)! Also great in consideration Halloween is coming up!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Second to kit kat, this is my other go to candy bar. Won't break the bank, and the combination of milk chocolate, cookie, and caramel can't be beat. Plus you can always find this at any grocery or convenience store
Lynda T.
I love Twix! It's such a perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, and cookie! I prefer the miniature ones, for some reason I feel like the ratio is a bit different than in the full size bars. Both are amazing, though!
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
Twix are so good. My mom loves them too and buys them all the time. I think the caramel and crunchy cookie, surrounded by chocolate all pair well with each other
K M.
Richmond, TX
Be careful!!

Because once you eat one of these you most likely WON'T stop. The first bite into it is kind of like solving a puzzle. Do I like the cookie? Is the caramel too sticky? And then you're like oh! That's good af. And you keep eating them without realizing you ate almost the whole bag!
Nina L.
Edinburg, TX
Dear Twix company, can you make like a 4 pack or something? 2 bars aren't enough for this fattie! Especially when I am forced to share with my husband and or brother!
Kirstyn G.
Pomona, Ca
These tiny bites of yummy Twix are the perfect late night treat one of my favorites! Twix are my favorite with the Carmel and chocolate with that little bit of crunch...everything you want in a chocolate bar.
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
We bring these to the movies. They are gone within the first hour and there are only two of us. but I love them. Peanut Butter instead of caramel?? Yes please!!!
Anna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ever tried them frozen?
Kerry M.
How does the white version of Twix compare to the regular version of Twix?
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
Are you a left or right twix fan?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Twice has always been a favorite in this household, has it been yours?
Kelsey B.