BY TWIX

Ephraim G.
Pocatello
I really like Twix. You can never go wrong with one. They taste delicious and have a satisfying crunch. I don’t eat Twix that often because there are better options in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great candy bar.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these so much. I love to eat all the chocolate first, then the caramel then the crunchy cookie. There is a method to my madness. LOL I hate to share these so I would rather buy you one of your own then split my two chocolate bars up. They are sweet and who cares about the calories when something is this good?
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Forever my Favorite candy bars. I've always loved Carmel more than chocolate until lately. But this is such a great mix and it's for the great crunch that everyone loves too. I am certainly a repeat buyer like twice a week. I highly recommend to Carmel and chocolate lovers out there, these are certainly for you!
Halie S.
One of my favorite types of candy bars. never fails to put me in a better mood after eating one. great price and you can find them anywhere. I have to limit myself to buying them only once a week so I do not gain a million pounds.
A B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TWIX is one of my favorites. The sweet milk chocolate covering a crunchy cookie with delicious chewy caramel has all the right flavors and texture so satisfy my sweet tooth. Always Buy them in a pack of minis which are more versatile, kept fresh in small personal portion and the perfect size/amount. (not too small)
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Twix Minis are great for on the go. I love to pick them up when i make a stop to get gas. They are easy to eat while driving and multitasking. The bag makes it easy to stick in a purse or a bag without the chocolate meting or getting crush.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
Let me tell you, my husband loves his Twix! I try to keep 1 or 2 in the treat drawer for him ( usually 2 because sometimes I enjoy one!) Its a cookie, its c andy, its delicious chocolate goodness. Crunchy, chewy....meets all the sensations your mouth is craving in 1 stick but since they are so yummy they give you 2 in a package so double-enjoy the deliciousness!
Heejin J.
The bite size makes it easier to control portion size and for the large anount of minis you receive in the bag, it is very inexpensive. They're delicious and easily accessible. These minis are perfect sizings for children, too.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
One of my favorite candy bars! Perfect amount of chocolate and cookie and caramel! A nice crunch I love it! It's a great price and they have different flavors..like peanut butter! If you haven't tried it I recommend trying it!
Christina R.
If you enjoy regular twix and peanut butter then you will adore this sweet treat. Average priced for a candy bar. I highly recommend you give this a try. The peanut butter is a nice smooth texture. A scrumptious fun filled candy!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part