BY TWIX

Sam E.
Grand Rapids, MI
There is just something about Twix that gets me. Whenever I'm on a diet the one food that seems to break it is Twix. I seriously can not resist them. They're the perfect combination of cookie, caramel, and chocolate. I need to stop talking about them now before I go buy one. I highly recommend Twix. They're deeeeeeelish!
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
En mi top 10 de chocolates es la #1 junto con el chocolate amargo. Si veo una no puedo aguantar las ganas de comérmela entera. Es otro de los dulces que siempre hay en mi despensa. Su presentación en barrita es perfecta para morder. no es un chocolate para que se derrita en la boca es uno que vale la pena morder y morder jajaja
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing much to say but I LOVE TWIX CANDY PERIOD!! Compared to other companies I think Twix is my third favorite chocolate candy. I probably eat Twix maybe 3 times a week or when I’m in the mood for chocolate.
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
My whole family loves these! They are so good and they are the perfect mix of crunchy with caramel. I bought mine at Walmart and I eat them anytime my family buys them. I repurchase these a lot, I would say they are my favorite candy bar. I definetly recommend them!
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this sweet snack ever sinse I was a kid! I'm a huge fan of chewy caramel and this treat is one of my favorites when im craving sweets. Don't know if there's a dark chocolate version of this but if there is I'd love to try it.
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is so addicting. I just love the gooeiness of the caramel as well as the crunch of the cookie inside. Twix has the perfect mix of gooey and chewy and it's all held together in a chocolate shell. I never used to understand why my mom was so obsessed with these candy bars, but now I do. And I can't get enough!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
The candy itself is a vanilla cookie topped with a soft, chewy caramel and then covered in smooth milk chocolate. The chocolate is super creamy, and never waxy at all, and it melts as soon as you touch it. ... Twix is an absolutely delicious candy bar! I also love buying Twix ice cream from the grocery stores. They're so yum
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Twix is my favorite candy bar. These minis allow me to have just a bite without eating too much. I keep them in my purse and desk drawer for the right moment when I need a little something sweet. Also really good microwaved.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
Yummm a classic candy bar like Twix is always one of my go to favorites! The crunchy cookie mixed with caramel and chocolate is such a good combination! I also love to put it in the fridge and make it extra crispy. So good!
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
I really like Twix. You can never go wrong with one. They taste delicious and have a satisfying crunch. I don’t eat Twix that often because there are better options in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great candy bar.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part