BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
My husbands favorite candy bar is a Twix bar. I normally like to get the milk chocolate off first, then eat the caramel, then eat that crunchy cookie. Three layers of different textures make this candy bar something special to enjoy.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
This is my go to candy. When in doubt, I choose the Twix. The combination of caramel and chocolate is the best in my book. I like the cookie inside, too. It gives just the right amount of crunch. Never change the formula. It is perfection!
Katie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Twix bars and I love peanut butter. This is a delicious combo of the two!! It was the same price as a normal Twix, and out of the two, I think I still prefer the normal flavor. Fun if you are in the mood for something different!
Vonda M.
Madison, AL
I have been a fan since it first came out. It is a great candy with a mixture of awesome ingredients. Its a kids and adult favorite and always hits the spot! Snack time and late night munchies favorite!!
Andrea T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favourite chocolate bar ever! I love the flavor and the mixture of the cookie, caramel and chocolate. For me it's perfect, and I recommend it to any chocolate lover.
Jasmin S.
Twin are amazing chocolate. Finding them in minis was the best thing ever. I never leave the house without stuffing a hand full of these bad boys into my bag! so convenient.
eloweez t.
YES GAWD! This my my go to shark week snack! I even have to hide them in a maxi box from my dad and brother! Its a beautiful mix of cookie, Carmel, and chocolate! Mmmmmm mmmmm
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First of all, who doesn't love Twix?! this mini bag is perfect for Halloween. There are a good amount in the bag for a good price. All in all, this is a great deal! enjoy :)
Jamie W.
Twix is BY FAR my absolute favorite candy bar there is. It is the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, crunchy cookie, and carmel. So amazing.... I could eat them all day.
Jessica M.
Apopka, FL
One of the best candy bars out there. Seriously can't go wrong with this candy bar. I have not met many people that don't like this candy. It has amazing flavor and I would recommend this to anyone that likes candy!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part