BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Brittnee E.
Virginia Bch, VA
They are pretty good almost better then the original I might say. If your a peanut butter lover that is.... Reminded me of the tag along Girl Scout cookies. Which is awesome.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I have loved Twix since I can remember. it's a butter biscuit topped with caramel and coated in chocolate. Awesome candy bar. I see they make an ice cream Twix bar now too 😊
jennifer c.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Candy Bar By Far The Best Chocolate In My Opinion Plus Carmel And That Crunchy Bite I Like Putting Mines In The Freezer it's hard not to eat a lot of em
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
Twix is everything the commercials say! It is super chocolaty on the outside and crunch/caramely on the inside. Its everything I love in one candy <3 PLus it doesn't get stuck to my teeth white is nice!
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix bars are so good, and fun to eat! The cookie inside is one of my favorite treats. They are always stocked at the gas station, which is nice. You can't go wrong with a Twix bar! Highly recommend.
Irene W.
Montebello, CA
These are deadly. No, they do not kill. But if they are around me, it will be gone before you even think of touching it. They are one of those candies that I will choose when I want to treat myself or pick myself up when I'm a bit gloomy.
eloweez t.
YES GAWD! This my my go to shark week snack! I even have to hide them in a maxi box from my dad and brother! Its a beautiful mix of cookie, Carmel, and chocolate! Mmmmmm mmmmm
Samantha L.
The peanut butter in this bar is very smooth and pairs well with the cookie crunch. Too tasty, in fact. I highly recommend those who love a regular Twix to give these a shot.
Andrea T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favourite chocolate bar ever! I love the flavor and the mixture of the cookie, caramel and chocolate. For me it's perfect, and I recommend it to any chocolate lover.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix candy bas. The combination of chocolate, cookie, and carmel can't be beat! These are delicious and a great snack. Fun size bars a a good pick to a full size bar, if you don't eat too many!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part