BY TWIX #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
These are very delicious! You've got the chocolate outside, and on the inside you get creamy peanut butter and a chocolate cookie. It's the perfect combination it's a great treat.
This is my favorite candy bar! I love the way the flavors all compliment each other. I like to break the caramel layer off of the cookie and then eat the cookie separately, but not matter how you eat it, it was will always be delicious.
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my faves! I love the caramel and the cookie in this. Nothing compares to a Twix. It's in a league of its own lol. I always pick these up around Halloween for trick or treaters lol something about the cookie inside makes it so tasty!
The regale when I took a trip to Chicago and submitted along with other things, and all loved, are too rich, and all left wanting more, texture and crunch are the best of life.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to stick to classic straight up milk chocolate of I am going to cheat and eat a candy bar, but I do on occasion like to treat myself to one of these. They are unique and have a great mix of flavors.
Molly H.
By far my favorite candy bar. The mix of wafer, caramel, and chocolate is out of this world. Definitely better than plain old Hershey's, Milky Way, etc. Also a very good value that can be repurchased over and over again.
Heather B.
Greenwood, MO
Twix are my go-to chocolate. I'll find many excuses throughout the month to have a Twix because it's the perfect amount of chocolate vs caramel crunch! What would I do for a Klondike bar? Nothing. But there's not much I wouldn't do for a Twix!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I'll start by saying that right twix taste much better than left twix. I
never intend to purchase these but they're right by the check out and
always end up on the conveyor belt of the cash register. For the price
of less that a dollar they make me happy. What's even better is when I
forget I bought a twix and I find it in the bottom of my purse in its
shiny gold wrapper.
Sony I.
Kind of silly, but a friend and I were talking about our sweet tooth and this little guy came up and now I can't stop thinking about getting my hands on one or twelve. Deliciously crisp and chewy. Always a hit.
Violeta C.
is like paradise in your mouth.
I love everything with chocolate, and twix are just better because they mix chocolate and candy and peanut butter, so, they get somethig awesome
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part