BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
This candy bar brings me back to my childhood. Every time I eat it i can almost remember what i was doing that day as a kid. i just actually started eating them this halloween (after not having them for yearS) and I LOOVE IT! taste delicious.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
These are very delicious! You've got the chocolate outside, and on the inside you get creamy peanut butter and a chocolate cookie. It's the perfect combination it's a great treat.
I love getting these twix Santana around Christmas time! I always put them in my children's stockings and they totally go ham on these. they are so in spirit and they make your day go better and better. they are kinda addicting so Yum!!!
Diana T.
Hockley, TX
I'm not to big on peanut butter, but this really had a peanut butter taste. I know some chocolates don't always tend to intensify that taste but I had cotton mouth after eating this one. Guess it'd be good for peanut butter lovers but eh.
Kylea F.
Belmont, WV
Twix Santa's Candy is a new family favorite! They are simply delicious. They are perfect stocking stuffers, teacher's gifts, mailman or sanitary service men gifts too, or placing on a pretty cookie tray. They are adorable and taste great!
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Twix is one of those traditional candy bars that gives you much more than just chocolate. You get the creamy chocolate, the decadent caramel and the crunchy tasty cookie. Love it!
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
Its a little piece of heaven. so delightful and fulfilling. I would probably say its my favorite, and the minis are just right when you are trying to watch your calorie intake!
Shushanik K.
This is my all time favorite candy. This is such a good candy to give during Halloween. You guys should definitely buy this candy for Halloween time. The kids love this as well. Twix is chocolate heaven
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to stick to classic straight up milk chocolate of I am going to cheat and eat a candy bar, but I do on occasion like to treat myself to one of these. They are unique and have a great mix of flavors.
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my faves! I love the caramel and the cookie in this. Nothing compares to a Twix. It's in a league of its own lol. I always pick these up around Halloween for trick or treaters lol something about the cookie inside makes it so tasty!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part