BY TWIX #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Kayla S.
The sweet from the chocolate, and saltiness from the caramel plus the cookie crunch make this one of the WORLDS BEST CANDY BARS!!!!! It is always a great treat anytime, and there is two, one for you and one for you, uuhhh I mean a friend!!!!!
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Estos chocolates me encanta porque son no son tan grandes y así no tienes que pensar que son muchas calorías Porque además de ser ricos vienen en un tamaño considerable
Nemetria W.
I love Twixs and fun size candy is great to share with others. They are definitely affordable. If you've never had these you are missing out. Definitely one of the best chocolates on the market. Delicious and will have you coming back for more
Jennifer O.
Sweet and crunch. It was one of the candies I was able to eat when I had braces. Luckily for me any of it that was stuck would just melt away. I'm a picky person when it comes to chocolate and I only want the best and this is one of the best!
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
These are my husbands favorite! He just loves them. They don't cost too much either. They come in a two pack and recently they started selling them in 4 packs. The problem is you just want to eat more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They are really good.
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
I don't mind buying this product, but doesn't make me feel how I felt about the other candy that I eat. Although, it is not expensive its not something that I'll buy on the daily.
Christina B.
Erie, PA
Not going to lie if you get the minis there's is a good chance you'll eat the entire thing in one sitting. they are good. I don't get the minis often I prefer the larger regular sized twix. I buy these usually at dollar stores or gas stations.
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My favorite can hardly find them. I crave them bad really bad. Not sure if anyone else loves this more than reg Twix. I really think they should have them everywhere PB Twix rules 😍😍😍😍
Hailey S.
I thought the regular Twix was good, but these peanut butter Twix are great! Still the same scenario but totally different flavors! This is my favorite kind of Twix, if you love peanut butter you'll love these!
Raeesah I.
Virginia Bch, VA
Twix is my go-to candy bar. It has all the elements I need. Crunchy, chewy, AND smooth. Its ridiculous how good this candy is, thats why I will only buy it when I really want it.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part