BY TWIX

Diana T.
Hockley, TX
I'm not to big on peanut butter, but this really had a peanut butter taste. I know some chocolates don't always tend to intensify that taste but I had cotton mouth after eating this one. Guess it'd be good for peanut butter lovers but eh.
Heather B.
Greenwood, MO
Twix are my go-to chocolate. I'll find many excuses throughout the month to have a Twix because it's the perfect amount of chocolate vs caramel crunch! What would I do for a Klondike bar? Nothing. But there's not much I wouldn't do for a Twix!
Megan H.
Los Angeles, CA
love grabbing a twix when I'm in need of a chocolate fix! the cookie center is what really makes a twin delicious and the carmel/chocolate ratio is spot on. I don't eat them regularly, but when I do I am always satisfied. totally recommend
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
I'm a huge fan of anything containing peanut butter and I already love Twix so trying this was a must. I love it. I tend to get mine at CVS or Walgreens. The only downside is that it can get melty if warmed.
This is my favorite candy bar! I love the way the flavors all compliment each other. I like to break the caramel layer off of the cookie and then eat the cookie separately, but not matter how you eat it, it was will always be delicious.
I love getting these twix Santana around Christmas time! I always put them in my children's stockings and they totally go ham on these. they are so in spirit and they make your day go better and better. they are kinda addicting so Yum!!!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is one of my favorite candies to get at the drugstore or at Target. I love the crunch and bits of caramel as well as the yummy chocolate flavor. And, it's super affordable!
Emily V.
My favorite candy bar if I ever had to pick would probably be the Twix. Now if we could just get them to make one massive sheet of it instead of the individual little bars I would be one chunky happy woman!
The regale when I took a trip to Chicago and submitted along with other things, and all loved, are too rich, and all left wanting more, texture and crunch are the best of life.
Kylea F.
Belmont, WV
Twix Santa's Candy is a new family favorite! They are simply delicious. They are perfect stocking stuffers, teacher's gifts, mailman or sanitary service men gifts too, or placing on a pretty cookie tray. They are adorable and taste great!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part