BY TWIX

Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
Twix is by far my most favorite chocolate bar. Maybe a tie to snickers lol! I also feel like two is never enough because I'll want to eat more every time! Gosh darn sweet tooth!!!
Nino N.
My all time favorite chocolate! It is so delicious with all that caramel, the sticks themsekves are also quite tasty. I am a huge fan of Twix, it is cheap and yummy.
Amreena K.
Tastes just like a caramel cookie and it tastes so freaking good! I do enjoy enjoy caramel quite a bit and with a cookie finish, it makes this product just right.
Kayla S.
The sweet from the chocolate, and saltiness from the caramel plus the cookie crunch make this one of the WORLDS BEST CANDY BARS!!!!! It is always a great treat anytime, and there is two, one for you and one for you, uuhhh I mean a friend!!!!!
Sydney Y.
MY favorite! I love how they're in individual mini packages, which makes it perfect for a study snack. This is my all time favorite chocolate that is very affordable!
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
My all time favorite candy bar!! Comes with not only one but two! So you can either share one or eat them both. Hahaha but they're so good you can eat both and not even realize it! I get them all the time.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
Left Twix all the way. Just kidding, they're equally yummy. I like that the cookie is not multilayered of cookie. I don't eat these often but I always enjoy it when I do
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
The best halloween candy for me is Twix. I love these chocolates they are the best of both worlds. When it comes to trick or treating I look through my son's bucket to find twix.
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix is such an easy go-to candy bar for a snack! Loved by all. These are always the first to go if I put them in my candy jar. Chocolately and crunchy, who wouldn't love these?
Alyssa P.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my faves! I love the caramel and the cookie in this. Nothing compares to a Twix. It's in a league of its own lol. I always pick these up around Halloween for trick or treaters lol something about the cookie inside makes it so tasty!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part