BY TWIX

Ashley H.
The best. I make it a habit to get one any time I go to a drug store because they remind me of my childhood. I don't eat them often but I wish I did because they're so good. They're worth the price at my local drug store or grocery store
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i love this candy bar a lot. i would always like to eat them with Starbucks chocolate smoothy for some reason lol it also is very smooth and creamy with its caramel and the cookie part is just right at crispy. everything about it is perfect and yummy!
Emma R.
Piedmont, SC
Twix is one of my all time favorite candy. Twix is a delicious chocolate covered wafer with a caramel filling. I do not get to eat these very often, but when I do it is always very good quality and quite filling. I highly recommend trying one of these delicious sweet treats.
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
What's better than twix? Mini Twix. I am a huge candy/chocolate lover. It's hard for me to stop myself from eating both full sized Twix when I open a pack so these minis are revolutionary. I can eat a couple and hide them away for another time. Tastes just as good as the full sized ones.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
my favorite candy bar! i love peanut butter and the cookies from the twix make it so much more delicious than a reeses cup. these can be harder to find than the original, but some walgreens have them. i always repurchase and recommend to everyone that likes peanut butter!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I love Twix! They are the perfect combination of chocolate cookie and caramel. I like the minis because they are easy to pop into your mouth for a quick treat without eating too much. I get them after the holidays so that they are on sale and I don't feel so bad buying candy!
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these being my favorite candy that I got when I trick or treated. I would always trade my brother for them because I couldn't get enough of them! In a way I liked them better than the bug size because they were so cute and fun to eat. Such a good chocolate taste.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix had been a favorite of mine since it first hit stores. in high school back in the late 80's, I would eat at least one every day. Now, I eat them much less frequently but the caramel and chocolate covered cookie are still just as delicious.
ReShicka P.
Twix minis are great. I love the bite size twix bars because they are a little bit easier to eat (and less messy) then normal size twix bars. They are perfect for candy bowls in your house or to pass out on Halloween.
Laura W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love the Twix Minis. They are perfect for Halloween especially, or just a sweet treat when you're not super hungry or just have a sweet tooth. The only thing that I don't much care for about the minis is that they often get stuck to and melted in the wrapper, so it is a little hard to get out.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part