BY TWIX

Nino N.
My all time favorite chocolate! It is so delicious with all that caramel, the sticks themsekves are also quite tasty. I am a huge fan of Twix, it is cheap and yummy.
Hailey S.
I thought the regular Twix was good, but these peanut butter Twix are great! Still the same scenario but totally different flavors! This is my favorite kind of Twix, if you love peanut butter you'll love these!
Kayla S.
The sweet from the chocolate, and saltiness from the caramel plus the cookie crunch make this one of the WORLDS BEST CANDY BARS!!!!! It is always a great treat anytime, and there is two, one for you and one for you, uuhhh I mean a friend!!!!!
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My favorite can hardly find them. I crave them bad really bad. Not sure if anyone else loves this more than reg Twix. I really think they should have them everywhere PB Twix rules 😍😍😍😍
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
The best halloween candy for me is Twix. I love these chocolates they are the best of both worlds. When it comes to trick or treating I look through my son's bucket to find twix.
Jennifer O.
Sweet and crunch. It was one of the candies I was able to eat when I had braces. Luckily for me any of it that was stuck would just melt away. I'm a picky person when it comes to chocolate and I only want the best and this is one of the best!
Sydney Y.
MY favorite! I love how they're in individual mini packages, which makes it perfect for a study snack. This is my all time favorite chocolate that is very affordable!
Raeesah I.
Virginia Bch, VA
Twix is my go-to candy bar. It has all the elements I need. Crunchy, chewy, AND smooth. Its ridiculous how good this candy is, thats why I will only buy it when I really want it.
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
My all time favorite candy bar!! Comes with not only one but two! So you can either share one or eat them both. Hahaha but they're so good you can eat both and not even realize it! I get them all the time.
ShaRea M.
This has to be the best caramel, chocolate, and cookie mix ever existed. All the flavors combine so well and I like that with every bite you get a nice crunch. I always try to save one of the delicious chocolate bars, but they're too good to save.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part