BY TWIX

Amreena K.
Tastes just like a caramel cookie and it tastes so freaking good! I do enjoy enjoy caramel quite a bit and with a cookie finish, it makes this product just right.
Courtney L.
Morgantown, WV
FAVORITE. Caramel. Crunchy. Not for children. I love caramel. They're yummy anytime. You can buy these almost anywhere you go, gas stations to grocery stores to baseball games. 10/10 would recommend to other.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
Twix is by far my most favorite chocolate bar. Maybe a tie to snickers lol! I also feel like two is never enough because I'll want to eat more every time! Gosh darn sweet tooth!!!
Autumn P.
My all time favorite candy bar and guilty pleasure. I love everything about these but I think the caramel and the crunchy cookie part is OMG!!! If you love chocolate and caramel together you must try this!!
Nino N.
My all time favorite chocolate! It is so delicious with all that caramel, the sticks themsekves are also quite tasty. I am a huge fan of Twix, it is cheap and yummy.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is awesome it's cheap it's affordable you can get it anywhere Walmart target online it's a lot of sugar it's not healthy so you should limit your usage of it but it's good I would recommend it but don't eat it too many times
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
The best halloween candy for me is Twix. I love these chocolates they are the best of both worlds. When it comes to trick or treating I look through my son's bucket to find twix.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
Twix bars are a personal favorite of mine. If you like chocolate and caramel then you will definitely not be disappointed with a Twix bar. It is the perfect little snack to satisfy any sweet craving you may have. They also are not too expensive.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
Left Twix all the way. Just kidding, they're equally yummy. I like that the cookie is not multilayered of cookie. I don't eat these often but I always enjoy it when I do
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
I don't mind buying this product, but doesn't make me feel how I felt about the other candy that I eat. Although, it is not expensive its not something that I'll buy on the daily.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part