BY TWIX

Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
Twice is my favorite candy bar. Nothing distracting-- just chocolate, caramel, and cookie. It is a perfect balance, and not too sweet! The cookie is always crisp and fresh-tasting.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
Twix is, by far, my favorite candy. Unlike most candies with caramel in them, Twix doesn't stick to my teeth and it isn't hard to chew. The crunchy cookie part separates Twix from other chocolate-caramel candies.
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Twix are simply amazing, and will always remain my favorite candy bar. I love caramel and i love chocolate, so the two mixed together with the crispy cookie crunch in the middle makes it even better. I wish they would make them even bigger!!!!!
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I can't even tell you how many I've eaten in the past 3 days. My excuse is that it's Halloween time...Great excuse, right? These are so crisp and delicious and rich and chocolate-y and gooey. I can't get enough/
Raul M.
If I am ever craving chocolate, which is very common, especially while waiting in line at a grocery store, I will choose Twix. I love the crunch of the cookie and especially love the caramel. This is my go-to chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Twix is my all time favorite candy bar. If I could I would give it an A+ twix combines the cookie and chocolate so well and for someone who doesn't like cameral, i can barley tell it is there. I love this candy!
Heather F.
Chocolate, caramel, and a crispy cookie. Whats not to love? This candy is sweet but not overly sweet. The caramel is chewy, not creamy but it works well with the cookie and chocolate. Super good flavor. I just ate two minis. Super good. Yummy .
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
These are my second favorite candy bar. I once read that they have the same amount of fat as 11 pieces of bacon- I don't care I still eat them. Though I have to say the commercials are annoying I love the candy.
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA
Who doesn't love Twix candy bars? The combination of crunchy with the caramel and chocolate are just perfect. I love different textures in one food item, so this is perfect for me.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy. For me it has the perfect amount of cookie to caramel ratio and dipped in yummy chocolate. I like to put mine in the fridge and have two at the end of the night for a tiny bit of dessert. Definitely recommend these yummy candy bars!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part