BY TWIX

Courtney B.
Reisterstown, MD
I'm not a big chocolate eater but these have changed my mind! I love the chocolate and caramel flavor a that smoothly blend together seamlessly. This candy bar has a perfect balance between crunchy and melt in your mouth. I will always buy these.
Mary B.
I love these so much. I could seriously eat the whole bag. They are just the perfect snack for anytime. The minis are the best used at #halloween! Definitely my go to type of candy.
Em R.
Minis are the best for treats to hand out to kids whether its halloween or for a classroom or for an event and most kids seem to really like them. i love the caramel and crunchy texture with the chocolate combination. will repurchase again! yum
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I can't even tell you how many I've eaten in the past 3 days. My excuse is that it's Halloween time...Great excuse, right? These are so crisp and delicious and rich and chocolate-y and gooey. I can't get enough/
Kalashea A.
Central, SC
This is my number one go to candy bar. I love the crisp cookie, the caramel and the chocolate. It is amazing. I tried the white chocolate and even though I love white chocolate, it did not go well on the twix. I will just stick with the original.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
These are my second favorite candy bar. I once read that they have the same amount of fat as 11 pieces of bacon- I don't care I still eat them. Though I have to say the commercials are annoying I love the candy.
Raul M.
If I am ever craving chocolate, which is very common, especially while waiting in line at a grocery store, I will choose Twix. I love the crunch of the cookie and especially love the caramel. This is my go-to chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
I don't care for this candy bar. The original twix is much much better. The chocolate cookies are not sweet enough to off set the saltiness of the peanut butter. Go for the original
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Twix are simply amazing, and will always remain my favorite candy bar. I love caramel and i love chocolate, so the two mixed together with the crispy cookie crunch in the middle makes it even better. I wish they would make them even bigger!!!!!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy. For me it has the perfect amount of cookie to caramel ratio and dipped in yummy chocolate. I like to put mine in the fridge and have two at the end of the night for a tiny bit of dessert. Definitely recommend these yummy candy bars!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part