BY TWIX

Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix between chocolate, caramel, & cookie. If I have a sweet tooth 90% of the time I reach for one of these.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
This is just a bag with Twix in mini size. They taste the same as regular Twix but are probably more expensive than buying a regular sized Twix unless it's the day after halloween.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Twix bars are my favorite candy. Delicious chocolate, Carmel and a layer of cookie. Sweet and crunchy, very good flavor . Twix bars are Not pricey and very affordable. I would totally recommend Twix bars to others!
Mary B.
I love these so much. I could seriously eat the whole bag. They are just the perfect snack for anytime. The minis are the best used at #halloween! Definitely my go to type of candy.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wondering if they changed the formula of something because it just doesn't have that good taste that I used to have normally I would have eaten the whole pack of 6 but I only ate one
Tori H.
Decatur, GA
Twux has always been one of my favorite candy bars. Perfect amount of caramel, chocolate and cookie. Plus the minis are good for just a little bite of sweetness!
Ericka H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Twix but I try not to eat them as much It taste like a snicker minus the crunch and without the peanuts but I try not to eat them as much. Twix
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
I a big fan of twix and Reese's, so thought this would be a great combo. The flavor wasn't to my liking. You try and make your own decision, but I'm going to keep PB out of my twix.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We keep this candy on hand for a special pick me up. The caramel covered graham cracker like cookie coated in chocolate is the best. My son takes them to school for a snack. I recommend these yummy candies for sure!
Jasmine M.
Winston Salem, NC
What can I say? It's a Twix. I love them. The cookies are crisp, the chocolate is rich and the caramel is chewy. All to be expected. Perfect blend. Never change it. Love my twixes!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part