BY TWIX

Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
It is so amazing and easy to love. I can seriously eat bags and bags of these in one sitting. I steal them from my own candy bowl on Halloween. That being said, I try not to buy them so often because I love them so much.
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First I love that there are always 2 in a pack!!! Twice the deliciousness!! I love the caramel, the milk chocolate, and the wafer. I eat one as often as I can and it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
One of my newer faves but its chocolatey crunchy goodness is not be ignored. Plus that little hint of caramel works wonders, Even though they stick to your teeth a bit too much, they are great to eat nonetheless!!
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
My favorite candy bar by far. I love the Carmel and the crunch of the cookie. It's so deliciously delectable. I would eat these as often as I could if they weren't so many calories. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the reason I workout more during the fall! Everyone has Twix around Halloween and unfortunately I can't say no to them! Twix are my personal favorite and I haven't found anyone yet who doesn't like them!
Rita T.
Joliet, IL
This product is a delicious, reliable candy, perfect for any mid day binge. No one part of the product is particularly stellar, but the tastes come together wonderfully. Just another candy bar everyone knows is delicious and available anywhere.
Maria P.
I love the combo of chocolate and caramel and cookie bits in this treat. They’re slightly crunchy but so good with the smooth caramel. Love handing this kind of candy to trick or treaters! All my family loves this kind
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
Can't decide wich is better the left ir the right! Guess I'll have to keep eating them until I can make up my mind ! This is going to be the best taste test ever chocolate addicts dream 😍
Rachel B.
Oh my goodness... SO good! I love Twix, and this adorable seasonal form is perfect for gifts and stocking stuffers! Reasonable price, delicious taste, and cute packaging. A total win!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The perfect amount of everything in one. Not too much caramel for someone who isn't a fan of caramel. I also love that you get two so it's like a win win situation.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part