BY TWIX

Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
Twix have been a favorite of mine for a loooong time. I love caramel, so these are wonderful! I like the minis because since they're really sweet, I find that the miniature size is just right to satisfy my craving for caramel and chocolate :) Yummm!
SALLY M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got this to pass out for the holidays. had to sneak into one. it is so fresh and the carmel is smooth and the chocolate melts in your mouth love the cookie inside.. always a great snack
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I have eaten these ever since I was little. These are really really good! They tend to stick a little to your teeth but there isn't another candy bar out there that tastes like these.
Maegan W.
Love these! The chocolate does melt quite easily and get things very messy very quickly but they still taste great. If you don't mind having sticky finger or having to clean whatever you touch than these are for you!
ana o.
A crunchy cookie topped with caramel, all covered in milk chocolate. What's not to like? These make a nice snack in the afternoon with a cup of tea. They're more like a cookie than a candy bar (to me, anyway).
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
Milk chocolate, caramel, and cookie could not be better than in a Twix. Just don't do what I did and think a cool Twix would be great and put it in the freezer. I nearly broke a tooth.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
One of my favorite things about going to my grandmothers is her stash of fun size twix in the candy jar. It has all my favorites: chocolate, caramel, and a cookie. :)
Christina B.
I love Twix so much! Even if the chocolate isn't the best, the combination of the wafe cookie and the caramel is divine. Twix is exceptional insofar as that I will buy even when there isn't a special occasion. Sometimes I just crave them to be honest.
Rita T.
Joliet, IL
This product is a delicious, reliable candy, perfect for any mid day binge. No one part of the product is particularly stellar, but the tastes come together wonderfully. Just another candy bar everyone knows is delicious and available anywhere.
Breanne R.
Titusville, FL
Seriously who doesn't love Twix!
I love the bag of tiny minis compared to buying a full size bar that you might not finish.
In the end you'll get more for your money.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part