BY TWIX

Irene H.
I have recently rediscovered my love for Twix this Halloween and I believe it is now my favorite candy. I love smooth caramel which is my favorite part. All the layers of the Twix just blends perfectly together. Yum!
Laurie S.
Tampa
Love this product because they minis and that means that you could take them anywhere with you and you could share this with other people these are affordable I bought this at Walmart.
Lucy K.
Suisun City ,
First off, the packaging is great, eye catching shiny gold. It makes me feel like I'm about to buy something priceless, and the cookie bars with caramel and milk chocolate inside are really just about as good as gold.
Helen N.
Twice are really good. It's one of my favorite candies to eat. I love the wafer and the caramel inside the chocolate. I eat this whenever I can especially during Halloween. I buy this at any store that sells candy. And it's definitely
Worth it to buy
Angel A.
Casselberry, FL
For some reason, the smaller version of candy bars never tastes as good as the regular one. The mini Twix tastes sweeter than its full sized cousin. It's still a nice treat, and being much lower in calories is definitely a win when you're on a diet!
Megan R.
Reno, NV
The original product is always the best. Although new products such as twix minis and twix unwrapped bites are appealing to the eye and more convenient, twix in general is just great.
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
Twix is my favorite candy bar, the peanut butter is not my personal favorite but it's still good! creamy with a crunchy nougat covered in chocolate! you can't go wrong!
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely positively love Twix. It is my favorite candy bar in the entire world. I often buy Twix when I'm at the grocery store. Twix has a fantastic value. You can pretty much get a Twix bar at any store. I would totally recommend this to others.
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Can't go wrong with a Twix when you want something sweet. It's such a simple candy bar but so satisfying. The cookie, caramel and chocolate work so well together.
Wendy N.
All the ingredients that are in a twix just mix so well together. The sweetness & the crunchiness are the perfect match. This candy bar will never go out of style.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part