BY TWIX

Joel V.
Brea, CA
I have eaten these ever since I was little. These are really really good! They tend to stick a little to your teeth but there isn't another candy bar out there that tastes like these.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I recently fell in love with Twix. Snickers used to be my go to chocolate, but Twix have definitely won me over. The cookie with the chocolate and caramel is such a winning combination. Definitely worth the money.
ana o.
A crunchy cookie topped with caramel, all covered in milk chocolate. What's not to like? These make a nice snack in the afternoon with a cup of tea. They're more like a cookie than a candy bar (to me, anyway).
Merari R.
Taunton, MA
They're just a bite of heaven. Between the cookie inside and the caramel mixed with the chocolate.i don't eat them that often but they're good. They do compare however to the milkman except those don't have a cookie inside. And I do recommend them.
Aprile M.
These make me so happy. I love peanut butter so when I saw that Twix came out with peanut butter candy I was thrilled. They taste very good and make a sweet snack.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite candy bar and I can't resist them. They are awesome tasty cookie Carmel chocolate love all wrapped up. My kids know these are mine from their treat bags.
Christina B.
I love Twix so much! Even if the chocolate isn't the best, the combination of the wafe cookie and the caramel is divine. Twix is exceptional insofar as that I will buy even when there isn't a special occasion. Sometimes I just crave them to be honest.
Joan D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite chocolate bars. I love caramel and chocolate together. It is a classic brand and I will never get tired of this. You can get at a lot of stores.
Omo I.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE TWIX. And the mini ones are so easy to eat a handful of them or maybe even finish the whole bag! Great for wen you're handing out candy or filling bags with them.
Mandy B.
I love twix mini's they are perfect for a quick treat. I love the caramel middle! They are a great treat and a great value! These are some of my guilty pleasures!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part