BY TWIX

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mini candies are my favorite. I don't like too much sweetness at once and this is the best bet! I can eat one and not have too much chocolate. They are great for passing out during halloween too. All the kids in my neighborhood look forward to Twix.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
This is without a doubt, my favorite candy bar! I am not a big chocolate person, and with just a very thin lining of chocolate, I don't get doused in it like I would with other bars. I also am a huge fan of caramel, and overall, crackers, so luckily for me, this is a recipe made for me. I love them after putting them in the fridge too. Yum!
Stephanie L.
I LOVE Twix. I especially like to eat them after they have been frozen for a bit. They have a wonderful texture and taste great. Affordable, same price as any other candy bar. And you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely one of my favorite candies.
Shahara W.
Initially I got these to have at my daughters birthday party, but mama loves Twix! So of course leaving them in a bag on top of the fridge makes them totally acceptable for a late night snack. Perfect size, just grabbed a couple and went to watch tv... I figured I'd have eaten the whole bag in at least five days. But nope! There's still like half a bag. Crazy, but awesome!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Twix, it a good tasting cookie that's been dipped in milk chocolate. The texture is great, a good crunch with sweet milk chocolate. Give it a try most people like them, I also like them but they are not one of my favorite chocolate bars.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
Twix is a great candy by itself and having them in minis is even better! I love how tiny they are and that I can take them everywhere and snack during the day. I love minis! They taste just like the original and have the same amount of flavor! Will be repurchasing.
Wessam S.
Wheeling , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolates. I feel like they should make a jumbo size hahaha. I love the crunch and the cookie part. I like that it's sort of a thinner layer of chocolate than most candy out there. And has the right amount of everything :)
Ashley H.
The best. I make it a habit to get one any time I go to a drug store because they remind me of my childhood. I don't eat them often but I wish I did because they're so good. They're worth the price at my local drug store or grocery store
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This isn't my favorite type of candy bar but I really enjoy it. The chocolate on the outside is smooth and the cookie center is crunchy and delicious. Then the caramel center just ties the whole flavor together. This is a snack that I enjoy now and again. It is offered at a good price, I would get it again and recommend it.
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
Twix have always been my favorite candy bar! I can devour them with a quickness! They are cheap at Walmart. I do not like to share but I will! I like them because they are too full of chocolate and the Caramel and cookies blend in perfectly!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part