BY TWIX

Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Can't go wrong with a Twix when you want something sweet. It's such a simple candy bar but so satisfying. The cookie, caramel and chocolate work so well together.
Irene H.
I have recently rediscovered my love for Twix this Halloween and I believe it is now my favorite candy. I love smooth caramel which is my favorite part. All the layers of the Twix just blends perfectly together. Yum!
Erin Z.
I love this candy, but the original twix will still always be my favorite. This twit was good, but it reminded me more of recess than and actual twit bar. Just won't be buying again, but was worth the try I gave it. Try if you love PB though!!!!!!!
Omo I.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE TWIX. And the mini ones are so easy to eat a handful of them or maybe even finish the whole bag! Great for wen you're handing out candy or filling bags with them.
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
I loveeee these!!! But I can never just have one! It's just that good! My manager always has some in a little jar and if he ever tested the finger prints on it I bet they are all mine! Great for a little taste of sweetness
Griselda D.
Pleasant Plns, IL
Twix PB bar may be hard to find in stores but, if you happen to find it in store buy it and try it! It's so good, the creamy peanut butter and delicious chocolate will make you a fan.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Twix Peanut Butter Candy is great mix of my two favorite things....chocolate and peanut butter!! One of my favorite snacks to have during a long day at work, or while standing in line at the grocery store. Give me 24 of them any day to share with friends.
Cassidy M.
This are so delicious there my 2nd favorite candy bar. I definitely look forward to Christmas time so I can get them. I get them at my local store. I would definitely repurchase them!!
Naomi N.
Twice is my all time favorite candy bar and I thought it could never be topped. Then Twix itself went ahead and made this peanut butter Twix... Now I can't choose which take too spot!
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy this candy bar very much it adds to Carmel with the crunch and the chocolate on top it also comes into pieces which is great so if you have a friend that you want to share with you have that option if you want it
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part