BY TWIX

Maegan W.
Love these! The chocolate does melt quite easily and get things very messy very quickly but they still taste great. If you don't mind having sticky finger or having to clean whatever you touch than these are for you!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Twix is my #2 candy bar right after kit kats. They're crunchy and delicious and terrible for you but that doesn't matter because they're just so good. Eat them. Eat all of them you can.
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
I am not a huge fan of Twix, but the candy still hits the spot. I like the mini version of these better than a full bar. The caramel can be a bit stringy and sometimes the biscuit taste overwhelms the entire candy.
Erinn F.
Me and my husbands go to for a snack to share after a long shopping trip or during a movie! It's his all time favorite candy, and I love them too! Crunchy and gooey all at once! So good!!!
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
Whenever I take my little man to the grocery store with me, he knows exactly what he wants and he goes for Twix. He knows where it is at at the store. That chocolate covered wafer that's crunchy and creamy on the inside is so delicious. I want some now.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Pick a side! Right or left? I pick both. I like twix don't eat them often cause I'm a diabetic but enjoy one every now and then. Its a good alternative. Bout a bad price for 89¢ either. So affordable. I would recommend twix to others. Satisfied with it.
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy this candy bar very much it adds to Carmel with the crunch and the chocolate on top it also comes into pieces which is great so if you have a friend that you want to share with you have that option if you want it
Andreus R.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of my faces candy bar. I love how it tast and feel in your mouth. I rather have this then any other candy bar. I always buy the king size like it the 💥.
Griselda D.
Pleasant Plns, IL
Twix PB bar may be hard to find in stores but, if you happen to find it in store buy it and try it! It's so good, the creamy peanut butter and delicious chocolate will make you a fan.
Nhung N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite chocolate bar. Crunchy and a little chewy cause the caramel. But so sweet so gets old to eat. Good if you just have the single pack of two though
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part