BY TWIX

Kara L.
Lexington, NC
We got 2 bags of mini Twix along with some other candy for Halloween thinking we would have trick or treaters...... nope only a few. Now we have them all to ourselves!!!! Thank goodness we love Twix!
Angelica D.
National City, CA
These bite size chocolates are perfect for when you want the taste but do not want to commit to the full candy bar. I usually will eat one maybe two and save the rest for another time. I love to keep some at my work desk for when I need the extra umph!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the perfect candy bar if you want to share. It is a cookie with caramel dipped in chocolate....what could be better! There are two twix bars in each package.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I used to fight over these with my friends all the time. These are soooo good! It's outer shell of chocolate is filled with caramel and some sort of crunchy bar? I loved the texture and the sweetness of it. This is definitely one of my personal favorites!
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix have always just been an ok candy to me. They taste good but do not make it in to my top five candy bars list :( Nothing against them just a personal preference.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
No, these just weren't good to me. I have to be in the mood for a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, so this was probably the same way. But it was just gross, to me.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The original Twix candy bar, but in a festive Santa shape! I have only had these a few times, around the holidays. A co-worker brought these in as a treat, so they were free for me, but I'd buy!
Shanti A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate. It is so tasty with caramel and wafers inside covered with chocolate. It's a favorite in my family. I always buy these at Walmart, especially the pack with minis.
SALLY M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got this to pass out for the holidays. had to sneak into one. it is so fresh and the carmel is smooth and the chocolate melts in your mouth love the cookie inside.. always a great snack
Merari R.
Taunton, MA
They're just a bite of heaven. Between the cookie inside and the caramel mixed with the chocolate.i don't eat them that often but they're good. They do compare however to the milkman except those don't have a cookie inside. And I do recommend them.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part