BY TWIX

laura c.
One of my top favorite candy bars. I love the crunchy chewy caramely yummyness. I am obsessed with this. Best period munchy food to date especially since I'm eating one right now actually.
Rebecca W.
I love Twix bars. I've been obsessed with them for years, they're the perfect treat. The caramel plus the cookie plus the chocolate makes for a perfect combination!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candy bars! Love the creamy milk chocolate with the delicious caramel and that crunchy cookie on the bottom! Love that they come in packs of two because one isn't enough!
Nettina S.
When I was pregnant with my little girl I craved Twix! The mix of crunchy biscuit and caramel topped with chocolate is SO delicious. It's almost like a party in your mouth with the crunch, chewy and soft textures! YUM!
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
One of my favorite candy bars. The chocolate and caramel are of good quality and I love the crunch of the cookie. I love the individual small ones when I need a little treat, but the big pack is a favorite for the movies.
Jessica Z.
New Castle
Found at any convienant store or local Walmart. Walmart has a fresher product I believe. I like the cookie mixture with Carmel and chocolate. Priced decently. I'm still wondering if the right candy tastes different than the left side like the commercial says. But I think they taste the same.
Dana K.
I love twixs but its stinks when you get the caramel stuck in your teeth. its one of my top 5 candies though. i recommend this is you don't mind having to pick it out of your teeth later!
Trellany B.
Peanut butter, carmel, chocolate and cookie, what more cold you ask for? It has everything bundled into one candy! I like to buy these at any grocery store. It has excellent flavor and its all the right spots! I recommend this to every chocolate lover!
Jamie P.
Quite possibly the best candy bar out there. I'm only giving four stars because I want Twix to bring back the cookies and cream Twix bar. It was a heavenly snack in the 90s. Come on, there is money to be made with nostalgia and the cookies and cream Twix is a cash cow. I'd stock up and stick them in my freezer.
Maranda C.
The only time I like these is when it's frozen other than that I don't really care for them the regular ones are beat or the ice cream is amazing but these are just not to die for!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part