BY TWIX

Jamille S.
I love twix mini's! they are SO delicious! and the bite sizes are always crispy and fresh. i love that you can buy these anywhere. I've never been to a gas station or grocery store that did not have twix mini's and they are sure to never disappoint you!
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I've never truthfully. Tasted this twix penut butter candy but I would like to try it to see how good it is but I've heard friend say that it's a good candy and they would buy it every time they go to the store. I mean who doesn't like chocolate. I would recommend since they did to ms
laura c.
One of my top favorite candy bars. I love the crunchy chewy caramely yummyness. I am obsessed with this. Best period munchy food to date especially since I'm eating one right now actually.
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
Girls who love candy in your ice cream ( or guys ). buy your twixs and put them in the freeze and then wait and wait and then put them in a bag and smash them and add to a flavored ice cream like chocolate or vanilla.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candy bars! Love the creamy milk chocolate with the delicious caramel and that crunchy cookie on the bottom! Love that they come in packs of two because one isn't enough!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
The mini sizes are so convenient when you are trying to limit the amount of sweets you have. They are great for stuffing piñatas, treat bags, your purse, for use at candy bar set-ups and just for having them on your desk.
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
One of my favorite candy bars. The chocolate and caramel are of good quality and I love the crunch of the cookie. I love the individual small ones when I need a little treat, but the big pack is a favorite for the movies.
Sheri N.
My favorite candy ever! There are no nuts so it's completely satisfying for me. The caramel and the crisp and the chocolate, SO PERFECT! Who doesn't love twix? It's so rich in flavor and completely melts in your mouth!
Mellette D.
Marion, IA
My favorite candybar of all time! The perfect mixture of chocolate, crunch , and caramel! Twix knows how to make candy that keeps you coming back for more. Twix is priced averagely and I'd choose it over snickers any day.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the perfect candy bar if you want to share. It is a cookie with caramel dipped in chocolate....what could be better! There are two twix bars in each package.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part