BY TWIX

Trellany B.
Peanut butter, carmel, chocolate and cookie, what more cold you ask for? It has everything bundled into one candy! I like to buy these at any grocery store. It has excellent flavor and its all the right spots! I recommend this to every chocolate lover!
Savannah J.
Texarkana, TX
I love twix minis! They are so good and I love that there are so many in the bags they sell! They are a little pricey but completely worth the price! I would say stock up after Halloween because that's when all candy are super cheap! Love love love these!
Maranda C.
The only time I like these is when it's frozen other than that I don't really care for them the regular ones are beat or the ice cream is amazing but these are just not to die for!
Dana K.
I love twixs but its stinks when you get the caramel stuck in your teeth. its one of my top 5 candies though. i recommend this is you don't mind having to pick it out of your teeth later!
Leslie N.
Portland, TX
I buy these for me and my husband often.each our own of course since neither of us want to share ours.i will definitely keep buying these .also make great stocking and gift bag stuffers
Nicole M.
Love the crunchy, gooey texture of Twix! When I as younger I would eat the caramel and chocolate first and then enjoy the crispy short bread by itself. It's still as good as it was back then!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I have had many issues with buying these in bags like this. i open them up and they are all smashed. i mean they are a great candy just cant eat them all broken up.
paula z.
Chicago , IL
Left side or right side i can never decide. This is my second favorite chocolate in the world. Flavor is the best the combination of caramel an chocolate soft with the hard and dry cookie
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Twix bars. They are chocolatey and crunchy and Carmalee. You can find them everywhere and usually on sale so it's worth it to buy more than one. I love that there's two bars you can share if you want to.
Jazmine R.
Perfect mix of wafer, caramel, and chocolate. I usually prefer the left Twix over the right one for obvious reasons. The factory has the caramel cascade down unlike right twix. But all jokes aside, it is great to snack on when in need of a sweet treat.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part