BY TWIX

Elizabeth R.
Even more delicious than the original and fits in the palm of your hand. Great for a quick snack to go, lunchbox treat, or sneaking a treat without the kids knowing.
Victoria W.
Twix is delicious! I usually get the pack of 2 which is only 250 calories! Great for a snack if you're craving something sweet or chocolatey. Costco sells like a giant pack of 16 or 24 or something like that, or you can usually get it from a vending machine.
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix. The perfect snack, dessert, breakfast, lunch item, etc. They're delicious anytime of day! My favorite part is the crunch followed by a nice bit of caramel. Yummy!
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my guilty pleasure. I like to pop this in my clutch and snack whenever I feel low on sugar. Twix will always be one of my favorite candy bars, with that sinful caramel and biscuit.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Very rich bar with biscuits mani butter and chocolate if you are not allergic to the mani this bar is really good is a great option for those afternoon of eating goodies
Kimberly H.
I love having a little trix with my morning coffe, and with my evening glass of wine. I love the combination of caramel and chocolate. It is soft and chewy and crunchy all at the same time.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Even though the classic twix are my favorite, the peanut butter alternative is definitely pretty good! It's great when I'm wanting a peanut butter fix, without dipping my spoon into the jar!
Thalia T.
Conyers, GA
These chocolates are like no other chocolates. They are unique in their own way. They are very good. The caramel and chocolate it has balm ace each other and make the chocolate taste even better. I like how it comes in a pack with two chocolates, not just one
Morgan S.
Ridgeley, WV
It's so much fun to eat candy but it's even more fun when you eat candy that's in different shapes. Wait until the day after Christmas and these things will probably be discounted 70% or so easy and cheap chocolate fix!
Priscilla R.
San Antonio, TX
This item has never been a disappointment. It's not messy and never just leaves chocolate on my fingers. The traditional wrapper is fun and the fact that it comes in multiple pieces is also fun amd kid friendly.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part