BY TWIX

Elizabeth R.
Even more delicious than the original and fits in the palm of your hand. Great for a quick snack to go, lunchbox treat, or sneaking a treat without the kids knowing.
Kathy C.
sierra vista, AZ
Yes, it would be nice for me to share one of the Twix bars with someone like my husband. But why? That taste so good that I'd much rather eat them both all by myself.
Paige H.
My favorite candy bar. It has everything you could want, it has a crunchy bite to it, smooth caramel, and yummy chocolate. It's worth it, affordable, and I would recommend this to others. Definitely will continue to buy this.
angela l.
Tiburon, CA
This are soooo good but dangerous. One is not enough so I find myself reaching in the bag for more until they're all gone. Reasonably priced! Great to share with a friend. I usually pick these up at target. A must buy for movie night or choco carmel cravings!
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Even though the classic twix are my favorite, the peanut butter alternative is definitely pretty good! It's great when I'm wanting a peanut butter fix, without dipping my spoon into the jar!
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite!! I love peanut butter and this was even better than a recess! I actually don't like original twix cause I don't like caramel. But these are heaven!
Ashley D.
Anna, OH
Twix are my favorite candy bar ever. They can be found almost anywhere candy is sold! The amount of caramel and chocolate is perfect. They are reasonably priced with other candy bars. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a little crunch with their candy.
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
Twix has just the right amount of sticky, chewy caramel next to the cookie crunch all enveloped in chocolate to make the best candy bar for me! Just have to try to not eat it too often. :P
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
Twix is a delicious candy. It is a crunchy cookie topped with a layer of caramel and surrounded with a coat of milk chocolate. This candy can be found in any grocery store or gas station at a reasonable price. I love this candy and will give to others as well.
Anna T.
Madison, TN
Twix has been my comfort candy since I was little. Even today the taste brings to mind childhood Halloweens and binge-eating the bit sized bars.

Crunchy and chewy, sweet but not cloying, Twix is just all aoubd great candy!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part