BY TWIX

Victoria W.
Twix is delicious! I usually get the pack of 2 which is only 250 calories! Great for a snack if you're craving something sweet or chocolatey. Costco sells like a giant pack of 16 or 24 or something like that, or you can usually get it from a vending machine.
Seleena P.
Twix is daddy #2. Twix anything is amazing. cake. Ice cream etc but the chocolate bars are amazing the melting caramel and the graham cracker together is just perfect
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my guilty pleasure. I like to pop this in my clutch and snack whenever I feel low on sugar. Twix will always be one of my favorite candy bars, with that sinful caramel and biscuit.
Christine I.
Waialua, HI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolates! I seriously want one right now while typing mg review here. I eat this very often, everytime I go to a grocery store actually. It's a repurchase worthy, ofcourse! I want one again right now.
Priscilla R.
San Antonio, TX
This item has never been a disappointment. It's not messy and never just leaves chocolate on my fingers. The traditional wrapper is fun and the fact that it comes in multiple pieces is also fun amd kid friendly.
Jovana I.
I love this chocolate. The minis are so cute and you just can't stop eating them. I try not to share it with anyone. The flavor is amazing, it is so good. I bought it at walmart but you can buy it some place else definitely. I highly recommend you to try it!
Eric A.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. Best of all worlds: chocolate, caramel, cookie crust, love it. Not too filling either. Easy to grab and eat on the run for a quick pick me up. Afterall, chocolate's good for you, right?
Ashley R.
I absolutely love these! The size is great, especially for a candy dish to set around the house. The combination of crunchy and smooth caramel is great and delicious!
angela l.
Tiburon, CA
This are soooo good but dangerous. One is not enough so I find myself reaching in the bag for more until they're all gone. Reasonably priced! Great to share with a friend. I usually pick these up at target. A must buy for movie night or choco carmel cravings!
Melody W.
Athens, OH
Twix Peanut Butter bars are perfect for those of us who love chocolate and peanut butter in convenient bar form! Twix is my frequent go-to when I'm choosing a candy. It's totally a good price and loaded up with peanut butter. I definitely recommend this candy.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part